The highlights from the 18th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards:
These are the highlights of the 18th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards:
- Alejandro Sanz sang “Cuando Nadie Me Ve” and “No Es Lo Mismo,” and was joined onstage by 40 “DREAMers.”
- Residente opened the show with “Hijos del Cañaveral,” accompanied onstage by an impressive ensemble of Puerto Rican musicians.
- Juanes performed with Logic, and Alessia Cara moved the audience with her medley of “Es Tarde” and the anthem about suicide prevention “1-800-273-8255”
- Natalia LaFourcade, alongside Carlos Rivera, Flor De Toloache and Los Macorinos, played a medley of “Mexicana Hermosa” and “Tú Sí Sabes Quererme.”
- Bronco and Ha*Ash performed the Armando Manzanero classic “Adoro” on its 25th anniversary.
- Banda El Recodo, featuring Lila Downs, sang “En Mi Viejo San Juan” and the ranchera “Viva México.”
- Luis Fonsi closed the show with “Despacito,” accompanied by Víctor Manuelle, Bomba Estéreo, and Diplo.
Leave a Reply